Norco 21 Scene VLT
Looking for a cool and relaxed cruiser style e-bike with heaps of power and a big battery? The Norco Scene VLT is the e-bike for you! A powerful Shimano STEPS E6100 motor (60Nm) and a 504Wh battery will keep you cruising in style for hours!
The Norco Scene VLT is a casual, fun way to integrate riding into day-to-day life. This ultra-versatile, but decidedly relaxed step-through electric hybrid allows riders of all sorts to get around easily, replace the need for a car in the city, and make even the hilliest rides anywhere else no sweat at all.
Lighter than most
Keep your feet on the ground with the dropper seat post
If you’ve ever felt uneasy at a stoplight, you know how much easier it would be if you could get your seat out of the way to put your feet on the ground. The Scene VLT allows you to instantly lower its seat with the push of a button, and get it right back up again once you’re back up riding. Cool, right?! It’s also great for when someone else wants to use your bike!
Large tyres for easy cruising
Fast-rolling, sturdy 650B wheels get up to speed with ease, the large volume tires provide added confidence and traction, and the Tektro hydraulic discs keep everything under control with effortless, fingertip braking.
The powerful Shimano STEPS E6100 motor
The Shimano STEPS E6100 assist adds a kick when you need it and, because the drive unit and 504Wh battery are positioned low on the frame, the Scene VLT maneuvers like a regular bike. With subtle details like the E7000 computer and the E6100’s nearly silent operation, you’ll almost forget you’re on an electric bike.
Specifications Norco 21 Scene VLT:
- Frame: Double Butted Alloy E-Bike Frame, Internal Cables
- Fork: Alloy, Steel Steerer
- Headset: Zero Stack
- Motor: Shimano STEPS E6100
- Battery: Shimano E8010 504Wh
- Maximum speed assistance: 32 km/h
- Switch: Shimano E7000
- Display: Shimano E7000
- Shifter rear: Shimano Alivio SL-M4000
- Rear derailleur: Shimano Alivio RD-M4000
- Casette: Shimano Alivio CS-HG400, 11-36T, 9 Speed
- Chain: KMC E9-Sport
- Crankset: Shimano FC-E6100, 38T, 170mm
- Pedals: City Pedal, Kraton Traction Inlay
- Components: GRIPS: Dual Density Ergonomic, Single Lock
- Handlebar: Custom Alloy 660mm, 60mm Rise
- Stem: Alloy 70mm (S, M), 80mm (L, XL), 31.8mm Clamp
- Seat post: JD TranzX Dropper, 31.6mm, 80mm (S, M), 100mm (L)
- Saddle: Norco Comfort, Elastomers
- Front brake: Tektro HD-M275, Hydraulic Disc, E-Rated, Resin Pads
- Front brake rotor: Tektro 160mm
- Rear brake: Tektro HD-M275, Hydraulic Disc, E-Rated, Resin Pads
- Rear brake rotor: Tektro 160mm
- Brake levers: Tektro HD-M285 Hydraulic
- Wheels: FRONT HUB: Sealed Bearing, 15x100mm, 6-bolt
- Rear hub: Sealed Bearing, 12x142mm, HG, 6 Bolt
- Rims: Alloy DW Disc, 27.5″
- Spokes: Stainless Black
- Tyres: Kenda Kwick Seven5, 2.2″, 60 TPI. Gumwall
Interested in cruising in style on a Norco 21 Scene VLT?
We just received a load of these super stylish cruisers so just come and check them out. Of course, you can always take one for a free test ride.