Is it a cruiser? Is it a cargo ebike? No – It’s a Benno Ejoy.
The ebike for those that want it all. With the chassis size comparable to an average cruiser ebike and the luggage racks of a cargo ebike, the Benno Ejoy is the perfect balance of comfort and versatility.
Inspired by the lines of vintage Italian scooters and classic German cars, the eJoy combines the timeless language of vehicle design of the past with modern technology and our Etility design. The result is an ebike that’s both charming and capable.
The powerful and efficient Bosch Active Plus/Bosch Performance electric motor pairs with a sturdy oversized rear rack and an optional frame-mounted front tray to give you serious load capacity. Its comfortable and upright, yet powerful riding position makes riding easy and fun, while the extra-strong aluminum frame with its low step through design gives you a smooth ride with extra control. The eJoy is a true two-wheeled electrical vehicle that allows you to leave your car behind, whether you’re running errands or on a scenic joyride.
Powerful Cargo ebike Capabilities
The Benno Ejoy e bike is paired to a modern and powerful Bosch Active Line or Plus electric mid-drive motor and efficient Bosch battery.
Luggage capacity is spacious with a large rear rack fitted as standard to the bike, perfect for mounting child seats or cargo for people on the go. An additional front tray can also be fitted if you want to step it up a gear.
The seating position of the Ejoy is upright and promotes comfort and enables powerful riding without putting too much stress on the rider. The general design also helps with control and makes maneuvering a loaded Ejoy much easier.
A rigid aluminum frame with its low step-through design allows any user to get on and off the bike much easier and provides a smoother rider.
The Benno Ejoy cargo ebike is a real alternative to traditional vehicles and a perfect companion to people on the go that need the load capacity to take their life with them!
The Benno Ejoy Can Be Fitted With These Optional Accessories:
- Sturdy rear rack with 70lbs/30kg max load
- Yepp and Hamax child seat compatible
- Ortlieb Rack-Box compatible
- Fits most aftermarket pannier bags
- Optional front tray bag fits two grocery bags
- Works great with Carver Surf Racks
- Secure frame-mounted front tray options
- Room for pannier bags behind child seat
- Attach your own crate to our Mini Front Tray
Motor Drive System
The Bosch Active Line Drive System offers a sporty and dynamic ride with a maximum assist speed of 32km/h. The finely balanced 250 watt system with 63Nm torque provides full support even at low cadence. This ensures a powerful riding behaviour, especially when starting or climbing hills, even while carrying extra cargo.
The Bosch Purion is the minimalist on-board computer that lets you choose between five different riding modes, displays your speed, charging status, range, trip distance and total distance. Plus, it allows you to control the integrated Supernova lights with a push of your thumb, so both hands remain safely on the handlebar.
The Bosch PowerPack 400 watt hour battery is an efficient energy provider with staying power. It combines impressive mileage, a long lifetime and low weight. Easy to install or remove, it can be charged quickly irrespective of the charge level. It will power a range of 25-75miles (40-120km) depending on the mode and terrain.
- Bosch Active Line Plus 250 watt 50Nm drive system
- Bosch Purion on-board computer (5 riding modes)
- Bosch PowerPack 400 watt hour lithium-ion battery
- Range 40-120km dep. on mode/terrain
- Bosch 4 amp compact charger (3.5h/full charge)
- Maximum assisted speed:ÃÂ 32kph
- Shimano Deore 10-speed and hydraulic disk brakes
- 6061 aluminium alloy frame with front tray mounts
- Oversized CRMO fork with integrated headset
- Custom 24’x 2.6′ Benno Dual Sport Tires (60tpi)
- German Supernova E3 front and rear lights
- Multifunction rear rack (max. load 50kg/110lbs)
- Secure Yepp baby seat installation (single)
- Fits most aftermarket pannier bags and accessories
- Special Benno front trays and bags sold separately
- One frame size (fits riders from 5’2″ to 6’2″)
- Weight: 26.4kg/58.1lbs