An ebike that’s both charming and capable.
Inspired by the lines of vintage Italian scooters and classic German cars, the eJoy combines the timeless language of vehicle design of the past with modern technology and our Etility design. The result is an ebike that’s both charming and capable.
The powerful and efficient Bosch Active Line/Plus electric motor pairs with a sturdy oversized rear rack and an optional frame-mounted front tray to give you serious load capacity. Its comfortable and upright, yet powerful riding position makes riding easy and fun, while the extra-strong aluminium frame with its low step through design gives you a smooth ride with extra control. The eJoy is a true two-wheeled electrical vehicle that allows you to leave your car behind, whether you’re running errands or on a scenic joyride.
Motor Drive System
The Bosch Active Line Drive System offers a sporty and dynamic ride with a maximum assist speed of 32km/h. The finely balanced 250 watt system with 63Nm torque provides full support even at low cadence. This ensures a powerful riding behaviour, especially when starting or climbing hills, even while carrying extra cargo.
The Bosch Purion is the minimalist on-board computer that lets you choose between five different riding modes, displays your speed, charging status, range, trip distance and total distance. Plus, it allows you to control the integrated Supernova lights with a push of your thumb, so both hands remain safely on the handlebar.
The Bosch PowerPack 400 watt hour battery is an efficient energy provider with staying power. It combines impressive mileage, a long lifetime and low weight. Easy to install or remove, it can be charged quickly irrespective of the charge level. It will power a range of 25-75miles (40-120km) depending on the mode and terrain.
- Bosch Active Line Plus 250 watt 50Nm drive system
- Bosch Purion on-board computer (5 riding modes)
- Bosch PowerPack 400 watt hour lithium-ion battery
- Range 40-120km dep. on mode/terrain
- Bosch 4 amp compact charger (3.5h/full charge)
- Maximum assisted speed: 20mph (Europe 25km/h)
- Shimano Deore 10-speed and hydraulic disk brakes
- 6061 aluminium alloy frame with front tray mounts
- Oversized CRMO fork with integrated headset
- Custom 24’x 2.6′ Benno Dual Sport Tires (60tpi)
- German Supernova E3 front and rear lights
- Multifunction rear rack (max. load 50kg/110lbs)
- Secure Yepp baby seat installation (single)
- Fits most aftermarket pannier bags and accessories
- Special Benno front trays and bags sold separately
- One frame size (fits riders from 5’2″ to 6’2″)
- Weight: 26.4kg/58.1lbs