Merida eSPRESSO CC 600 EQ
The Merida eSpresso CC 600 EQ is Merida’s latest step through rail trail e-bike with the super powerful Shimano EP8 motor and long range integrated 630Wh battery.
Comfortable and sporty
The Merida eSpresso CC 600 EQ combines a super comfortable low step through height with the sporty and powerful Shimano EP8 motor (85Nm) and 27.5 inch off road tyres. This will make going uphill a walk in the park and you won’t struggle with any gravel roads either.
Better centre of gravity
A centrally positioned low centre of gravity, which has been achieved through the positioning of the battery in the lower position of the downtube as well as the location of the Shimano motors, enables to deliver fantastic riding characteristics in any situation which are extremely important in particular in wave low step through frames which have the tendency to chatter and jitter when power is applied.
Easy to get on and off
We already briefly mentioned the low stepthrough of the eSpresso CC 600 EQ, but with the Shimano mid-mounted motor, in combination with the forged motor bracket, provides one of the lowest step-through heights in the market.
Better frame stiffness
Unique cradle like shaping of the downtube to accommodate the battery, without losing the all important frame stiffness of our low step-through frames. By not adding cutouts to the downtube, we can maintain the outstanding frame stiffness, that prevents our low step-through bikes from wobbling under load. Paired with an aluminium battery cover, the frames give the impression of an integrated battery, without sacrificing stability and battery accessibility. The tapered head tube, the large tube diameters and the forged motor bracket all contribute to achieving a safe and precise riding experience.
Specifications Merida eSpresso CC 600 EQ
- Frame: eSPRESSO CC LITE II
- Frame size: XS, S, M, L, XL
- Colour: SILK RED (BLACK)
- Fork: Suntour MOBIE A32 NLO
- Brakes: Shimano MT402-3A
- Rotor front: Shimano RT30
- Rotor rear: Shimano RTEM300
- Headset: MERIDA CAP w/ wire gateway
- Handlebar: MERIDA EXPERT TK
- Handlebar stem: MERIDA EXPERT CT
- Grip: MERIDA EXPERT TK
- Derailleur: Shimano Deore M5100
- Shifter rear: Shimano Deore M5100
- Seat post: MERIDA EXPERT TK
- Seat clamp: MERIDA EXPERT
- Saddle: MERIDA EXPERT TK
- Pedal: VP VPE-891
- Chain: KMC e11S EPT
- Chainguard: Sunnywheel SW-CG-173A
- Chainwheel: Samox NWP203
- Crank size: MERIDA EXPERT TK
- Freewheel: Shimano M5100
- Rim: MERIDA COMP TK
- Tyres: Maxxis Crossmark II
- Hubs: Shimano Deore
- Spokes: Black stainless
- Light front: Herrmans H-Black MR4 E
- Light rearL: Spanninga Commuter Glow XE integrated in MERIDA MIK HD carrier
- Carrier: MERIDA MIK HD Carrier with Spring clip & Spanninga rear light
- Fender: Sunnywheel SW-FA-311-65A(MSB)
- Kickstand: Atranvelo 1219-PC-7
- Fame lock: Abus 4650 XL
- Battery lock: Abus Key
- Drive unit: Shimano EP8
- Battery: Shimano E8036
- Display: Shimano SC-E6100
Interested in a Merida eSpresso CC 600 EQ?
We will have a few of these amazing bikes in store shortly so give us call to see when the will arive. Or maybe they might have already?