The Magnum Navigator is a city and commuter e-bike with many similarities to the Magnum Metro.
- Price point, motor, and electric system, battery size (Metro is 8% larger), brakes, gears, lights
- Size – Navigator is larger, Frame – Navigator has a lower step through and higher handlebars, Battery – new shape of battery, 8% smaller capacity
Magnum is one of the most popular electric bike brands in New Zealand, their bikes being ridden by thousands of happy customers who appreciate the combination of power, comfort, and value.
The Navigator ensures a comfortable ride
Magnum’s latest step-through electric bike – the Navigator – is no exception. The powerful 48V motor continues the tradition of superior hill-climbing capabilities, while the upright riding position, gel saddle, and suspension fork ensure a comfortable ride.
The Navigator has a fully integrated battery
Enhanced electronics deliver a smoother ride, while the battery is fully integrated into the downtube for a clean and stylish look and easy mounting and dismounting of the bike.
Ideal tyres for on and offroad
The 27.5″ tyres are equally at home on the road, cycle path or on light offroad trails.
Specifications for the Magnum Navigator
- Das-Kit 48v hub-drive motor
- 12 Ah battery 48V battery – 576Wh
- C7 LCD with 6-level assist
- Suntour 100mm suspension fork with lockout
- Tektro hydraulic disc brakes
- Shimano Acera 8-speed gears
- CST 27.5 x 2.35 tyres
- Warranty: 2 years
- Range: up to 90km depending on rider and usage
- Max weight: 120kg rider + baggage