eZee Torq Alfine (19AH)
The eZee Torq Alfine is the undisputed prestige electric bicycle, the Cadillac of e-bikes.
Pure pedaling bliss
The eZee Torq Alfine is the undisputed prestige electric bicycle, the Cadillac of e-bikes. The Torq Alfine is fitted with a genuine Shimano Alfine groupset including front and rear Shimano Alfine hydraulic disc brakes, Alfine hydraulic brake levers, Alfine chain tensioner and of course, the beautifully smooth Shimano Alfine 8-speed internally geared hub for pedaling bliss.
High quality components
The eZee Torq Alfine comes standard with the Roxim super bright front light powered by the electric bicycle’s battery. Other goodies include the AXA Defender wheel lock and the Pletscher dual leg kickstand. And like all e-bikes from the eZee range, the battery sizes are in a class of their own with options up to the massive 36V 34Ah, 1225Wh long range battery. This model is priced with the 36V 19Ah 680Wh battery.
Try it and you’ll love it
The Torq Alfine benefits from all the record-breaking, continent-crossing history and design of the original eZee Torq with the added luxuries of unbeatable stopping power and smooth, low maintenance drive chain. One ride and you’ll be hooked.
Specifications eZee Torq Alfine
- Frame: 6061 Alloy T4 T6 hi-quality paint.
- Tyres: Schwalbe Marathon Plus Smartguard Puncture Resistant tyres.
- Hardware: Stainless steel bolts and fastenings used throughout the bike.
- Spokes: Scanvik 13G Stainless steel.
- Brakes: Shimano Alfine Hydraulic Disc Brakes Front and Rear with Alfine Brake Levers.
- Bearings: Quality sealed bearings on wheels bottom bracket and motor.
- Shifter: Shimano Alfine Rapid-fire thumb-shifter (shifts all gears from a standstill).
- Gears: 8-speed Shimano Alfine internal hub gears with Alfine chain tensioner.
- Forks: Moto Suspension (adjustable) and 40 mm travel.
- Handlebars: MTB formed handlebars and 3D forged alloy adjustable Stem.
- Chainguard: Polycarbonate.
- Mudguards: Full front / rear polycarbonate plastics and stainless steel support stays.
- Chainwheel: 48T Alloy chainring and crank.
- Chain: KMD Rust resistant.
- Stand: Alloy articulating side stand.
- Rear Carrier: Al Alloy 25kg rated super-rack (suitable for touring panniers).
- Lock: Axa built-in speed lock.
- Pedals: All-weather non-slip TPE surface boron steel axle with ball.
- Seat: Velo Plush Comfort.
- Seat post: Chromed steel with flip-up feature.
- Lighting: LED – Roxim 800 lumen front LED and steady Rear (both powered from main battery).
- Interface: Patent pending Gen 2 reads true battery charge level and has pedal assist and throttle override on simultaneously. Weather sealed has advanced functions for owner preference.
- Motor: 300W continuous Hi-torque Brushless with Planetary Reduction Gears (peaks over 700 watts on hill climbs).
- Controller: High amperage capable controller with self diagnostic LED function.
- Battery: 36 volts. Charges to 40 volts 400Ah Lithium Polymer battery standard with 700 and 1010 watt hour upgrade. Cells are LG hi-density with advanced battery management.
- Charger: Cased 3 Amp output Fast Charger with auto shutoff.
- Computer: Cateye Velo 7 equipped keeps speed distance accumulated distance. The bike interface also has a battery monitoring computer.
- Maximum Speed: Easily adjustable power up to approximately 37 kph without pedaling. Higher speeds available with pedalling.
- Range: With a 19AH battery, 50km is easily achieved.
- Power modes: 5 levels of Pedal assist mode with throttle override at all times (eZee patent pending).
- Bike weight: Approximately 19kg (not including Battery).
- Frame size: Medium/large frame with adjustable stem handlebars and seat adjustment.
- Max rider weight: 110kg