The Magnum Peak is one of the most popular e-bikes on the market. Plenty of power, good looks, and excellent value.
The Magnum Peak is the latest electric trail bike from one of America’s leading e-bike brands.
Offering outstanding value for money, the Peak brings 48V of power to conquer any hill, whether on or offroad. With a lockout fork, hydraulic disc brakes, and a huge 624wh battery the Peak is packed with features normally found only on more expensive bikes.
Specifications Magnum Peak
- Battery: 48V, 13ah (624wh) Samsung lithium
- Brakes: Tektro Auriga Hydraulic Disc
- Charge time: 6 – 8 hours from empty
- Colour(s): Black
- Components Finish: Black matt
- Derailleur/Hub: 24 Speed Shimano Altus/Acera
- Design: Leisger, Germany
- Display console: 6 function centrally mounted LCD
- Distance per charge: Up to 90km depending on assistance level and conditions
- Fork: SR Suntour XCM HLO Suspension with 100 mm Travel
- Frame: 6061 Aluminum Alloy, 19″
- Frame Finish: Matt black
- Maximum load: 120kg
- Maximum speed: 40kph
- Motor: 300W rear hub
- Saddle: Selle Royal Gel
- Shifter: Shimano Altus/Acera 24 speed
- Tires: Schwalbe Smart Sam, 27.5 x 2.25
- Warranty: 2 years
- Weight: 25kg
- Wheel size: 27.5″
Would you like to know a little bit more about the Magnum Peak or maybe take it for a test ride? Just visit our shop and give it a go!