TREK Powerfly FS 4
The TREK Powerfly FS 4 is a full suspension electric mountain bike built to tackle rugged trail adventures. The plush suspension set-up soaks up rough terrain, and the powerful Bosch electric drive system boosts your capacity to crush climbs and mile after mile of singletrack.
This is the perfect bike for you if…
You want to get out and explore more trails. You’re looking for an e-MTB with trail-smoothing full suspension and the reliable, leg-boosting power of an electric drive system made specifically for the demands of off-road riding.
Bosch Performance Line CX
The Powerfly FS 4 features a durable aluminium frame that fully encases a 500 Wh battery, a powerful Bosch Performance CX (85 Nm) motor that helps you sustain speeds of up to 32 km/h, and an ergonomic Purion controller. Plus, a SR Suntour 120 mm suspension fork, 100 mm of rear travel, a 10-speed Shimano drive train, powerful hydraulic disc brakes, and a dropper seat post.
Why this is a great bike?
- For e-MTB, full suspension is a game-changer: it soaks up rugged terrain, so you can ride the Bosch pedal-assist system to its full potential
- Trek’s Removable Integrated Battery (RIB) system looks great and is super user-friendly: it fully hides the battery in the frame for protection, makes it easy to remove the battery without tools and lets you mount a water bottle cage â even on full suspension e-MTBs. The dropper post lets you lower your saddle on the fly so it’s out of the way on descents.
- The Purion controller has Walk Assist and an intelligent eMTB mode that automatically delivers the right amount of power based on your terrain
- The size S frame features a curved top tube that makes standing over the bike easier. Plus, Smart Wheel Sizing means you’ll get the fastest wheel that fits â 29Ë wheels on larger frames, 27.5Ë wheels on smaller frames
Specifications TREK Powerfly FS 4
- Frame: Alpha Platinum Aluminium, Removable Integrated Battery (RIB), tapered head tube, internal routing, Motor Armour, magnesium rocker link, rack and mudguard mount, ABP, Boost148, 100 mm travel
- Fork: SR Suntour XCR 34
- Shock: SR Suntour Edge R, 190 mm x 45 mm
- Max compatible fork travel: 120mm (XS & S: 520mm axle-to-crown, M & up: 545mm axle-to-crown)
- Wheel rear:Â Size XS, S – Alex MD35 rim/MST148A Boost hub, 27.5”, 32H, 14 Gauge Spokes, Micro Spline Freehub, Black rim graphics, spokes, and nipples;Â Â Size M, L, XL – Alex MD35 rim/MST148A Boost hub, 29”, 32H, 14 Gauge Spokes, Micro Spline Freehub, Black rim graphics, spokes, and nipples
- Hub front: Bontrager sealed bearing, alloy axle, 6-bolt, Boost110, 15 mm thru axle
- Hub rear: Bontrager alloy, sealed bearing, alloy axle, 6-bolt, Shimano 8/9/10 freehub, Boost148, 12 mm thru axle
- Skewer rear: Bontrager Switch thru-axle, removable lever
- Rim: Alex MD35, tubeless compatible, 32-hole, 35 mm width, Presta valve
- Spokes: 14 g stainless steel
- Tyres: Size: XS, S – Bontrager XR3 Comp, wire bead, 30 tpi, 27.5×2.35″; Size: M, L, XL –Â Bontrager XR3 Comp, wire bead, 30 tpi, 29×2.30″
- Rim strip: Bontrager TLR
- Shifter: Shimano Deore M4100, 10 speed
- Rear derailleur: Shimano Deore M5120, long cage
- Crank: FSA Bosch CK-220, 36T ring, 165 mm length
- Cassette: Shimano Deore M4100, 11-46, 10-speed
- Chain: KMC X10, 10-speed
- Pedal: VP-536 nylon platform
- Max. chainring size: Max: 46T, Min 34T
- Saddle: Bontrager Arvada, steel rails, 138 mm width
- Seatpost:Â Size: XS, S, M – TranzX JD-YSP18, 100 mm travel, internal routing, 31.6 mm, 361 mm length; Size: L, XL –Â TranzX JD-YSP18, 130mm travel, internal routing, 31.6 mm, 425 mm length
- Handlebar: Bontrager alloy, 31.8 mm, 15 mm rise, 720 mm width
- Grips: Bontrager XR Trail Comp, nylon lock-on
- Stem: Size: XS, S –Â Bontrager alloy, 31.8 mm, Blendr-compatible, 7-degree, 60 mm length; Size: M, L, XL –Â Bontrager alloy, 31.8 mm, Blendr-compatible, 7-degree, 70 mm length
- Brake: Tektro HD-M275 hydraulic disc
- Brake rotor: Tektro, 6-bolt, 203 mm
- Battery: Bosch PowerTube, vertical, 500 wh
- Charger: Bosch compact 2A (100-240 V) charger
- Controller: Bosch Purion
- Motor: Bosch Performance CX, magnesium motor body, 250 watt, 85 Nm,32 km/h
- Weight: M – 24.89 kg (with tubes)
- Weight limit: This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 136 kg.
The final word
This full suspension e-MTB is comfortable, efficient and fast on rough terrain. The powerful Bosch electric drive system makes it possible to tackle any climb you encounter and adventure farther than ever.
Interested in a TREK Powerfly FS4?
The TREK Powerfly FS 4 will be in our showroom shortly so give us a call or pay us a visit for the latest update on estimated arrival times.Â