KTM MACINA CHACANA LFC 2021
The KTM Chacana is a full suspension electric mountain bike running the latest and greatest Bosch drive unit and battery.
All KTM e-bike models are out of stock all over New Zealand, with only some stores holding demo models.
KTM stock is expected to start arriving towards the end of 2021, with some models arriving in 2022.
If you are interested in this or any of the other KTM e-bikes, please contact us for the latest info on stock or next arrival dates.
The Chacana is a full suspension electric mountain bike from the renowned Austrian company, KTM Bike Industries. The rear suspension means this e-bike can handle mountain biking terrain, while the lights, fenders, and carrier mean that it can be used in a much wider range of scenarios than a typical offroad bike.
The Chacana features high-end components, including the Bosch Kiox console, with advanced features including smartphone connectivity.
This model is supplied with a carrier rack, lights, and mudguards (LFC).
Specifications for the KTM Macina Chacana LFC
- Battery: Bosch 625Wh Powertube battery
- Brakes: Shimano MT420 hydraulic brakes (203/180mm)
- Derailleur/Hub: Shimano Deore M6100 12-speed
- Display console: Bosch Kiox display, 4-level assist
- Fork: Suntour XCR34 air sus. fork, 130mm travel
- Maximum assist: 32kph
- Motor: Bosch, Performance CX, Generation 4
- Tyres: Maxxis Ardent 57-622 tyres
- Rear shock: RockShox Deluxe Select+ 230×57.5
Interested in a KTM Macina Chacana LFC?
If you would like to get more information on the KTM Macina Chacana LFC just give us a call or even better, visit our shop and take one for a free test ride.