WINORA Sinus i10 trapez (semi step through)
The WINORA Sinus i10 is a fantastic and versatile e-bike that comes with the powerful Bosch Performance Line motor, 10 Shimano gears, and is great for both commuting and rail trail trips out of town.
We have the WINORA Sinus i10 in store and for sale now, so pay us a visit and take it for a free test ride.
The WINORA Sinus i10 is the bigger brother of the WINORA Sinus i9 and comes with the powerful Bosch Performance Line Motor (65Nm) instead of the Bosch Active Line Plus motor and 10 Shimano gears instead of 9. The Sinus i10 is also a great hybrid and ideal for both commuting to work and a ride out of town at the weekend. Just like its smaller brother it has the classic lines of a traditional city bike, but with all the features of a high-quality e-bike.
Specifications WINORA Sinus i10
- Frame: Aluminium 6061, Bosch PowerTube, quick-release 5 x 135mm, disc brake Post Mount
- Motor: Bosch Performance Line, 250W, 65Nm, 32km/h
- Battery: Bosch PowerTube, 500 Wh
- Charger: Bosch Standard Charger 4A
- Display: Bosch Kiox
- Fork: SR Suntour NEX E25-HLO Lockout, steel spring, Travel: 63mm, aluminium steerer tube 1 1/8″ – 1 1/2″ tapered
- Shifters: Shimano Deore M6000, rapidfire
- Handlebar: Ergobar, oversize 640mm
- Headset: A-Head Tapered, Cartridge, aluminium
- Stem: Alu, winkelverstellbar, A-head, Bar bore: 31.8mm
- Front brake: Shimano MT400, 180mm, aluminium, 2-piston disc brake
- Rear brake: Shimano MT400, 160mm, aluminium, 2-piston disc brake
- Brake levers: Shimano MT401-3, aluminium
- Shifting system: Shimano Deore M6000, 10 speed
- Chain: KMC e10S
- Pedals: VP E461 mit Reflektor, aluminium
- Rear derailleur: Shimano Deore M6000, 10 speed
- Cassette: Shimano HG500, 11-42 teeth
- Wheel size: 28″
- Rims: Ryde Zac421, hollow rim, aluminium
- Spokes: Stainless spokes, black
- Front wheel hub: aluminium hub
- Rear wheel hub: aluminium hub
- Tyres: Schwalbe Delta Cruiser Plus, 47-622, Puncture protection
- Saddle: Selle Royal Viento
- Seat post: patent, 31.6mm, aluminium
- Dynamo: via system battery
- Headlight: Busch & Müller Myc, 50 lux
- Taillight: Busch & Müller Shine Evo,integrated in the luggage carrier
- Carrier: Racktime RT-336, SnapIt
- Mudguards: RPZ Evo, chromoplastics
- Side stand: Ursus Mooi, adjustable
- Оther components: Horn Catena 18
- Weight: 24.4kg
- Total permitted weight: 130kg
Interested in a WINORA Sinus i10?
If you think this is the right e-bike for you, you are lucky as we have a few on special at the moment. So give us a call or visit our shop to find out more or to take on for a free test ride.
The first WINORA bikeIn 1921 the founder of WINORA, Engelbert Wiener, built the first bicycles for his daughters Thea and Martha by hand. It was a small sensation because at that time there were no mass-produced bicycles for children and teenagers. Engelbert Wiener, however, wanted his daughters to be able to move around on two wheels just like him and his brother, who had been German track team sprint champions. He wanted to make this unique experience and the feeling of independence available to others. This little story is at the heart of the WINORA brand strategy. Family history becomes brand reality.
Reliable companionsWINORA's bikes and e-bikes have long become reliable companions over generations. They are there when children want to discover the world without any balance wheels, they bring them safely to school, to the swimming pool, to the shops and they are there for the first big tour. They are indispensable on the way to university or work and sturdy companions on adventures in your free time. And WINORA's e-bikes defy headwinds and steep climbs and also allow you to travel the city safely and sustainably - with a lot of biking fun included.
A liveable earth, now and in the futureBut we also need solutions that go far beyond two wheels, a saddle, and a frame. Solutions that not only take us from A to B, but re-awaken the feeling that we are able to bring about change on our own. So that the earth on which we live is still liveable for our children and their children.
What drives people?We cannot think of Nature without a future, movement without sustainability. We’re not following a trend here, we’re following our heart. And we’re working on ideas that take note of changing needs. To do this, we need to understand what drives people. An app for the loveliest rides with children? More fast cycling routes for commuters? ABS for e-bikes? Can e-bikes prove an effective support to disaster response? We are prepared to roll up our sleeves and help shape change. And everyone is invited to play an active part: with mobility ideas for today and tomorrow. Let’s move.
Part of the Dutch Accell GroupAs a brand of the Dutch Accell Group, sustainable mobility is not only part of WINORA's brand strategy, but also part of the way the company thinks and acts. WINORA wants to make a recognisable contribution to this. All their bicycles comply with international safety standards and global ISO standards. In addition, all contact points of the bicycles, such as saddles and grips, are regularly tested for toxic substances. In addition, the Accell Group invests more than one million euros annually in initiatives that contribute to health and safety. The goal of all Accell Group brands is that more than half of all employees car-share to work or use sustainable means of transport.