Benno Boost E
This compact and extremely sturdy e-utility bike makes transportation fun and easy.
Take a ride on this Bosch equipped electric bike and you’ll understand why “too hilly”, “too far”, “I don’t want to get sweaty” and “I can’t carry enough” are no longer good reasons to leave your bike at home. The Boost will have you looking for excuses to go on additional errands. This compact and extremely sturdy e-utility bike makes transportation fun and easy. It’s designed to carry heavy loads and has an interchangeable rack system that you can pick and choose from to fit your needs. The strong frame and big tires are the perfect pairing for the powerful Bosch motor. People describe the feeling of riding with Bosch’s leading e-bike mid-drive system like suddenly having super-powers. Benno call it the Boost.
Motor Drive System
The Bosch Performance Line Drive System offers a sporty and dynamic ride with a maximum assist speed of 20mph (Europe 25km/h). The finely balanced 250 watt system with 63Nm torque provides full support even at low cadence. This ensures a powerful riding behavior, especially when starting or climbing hills, even while carrying extra cargo.
The Bosch Purion is the minimalist on-board computer that lets you choose between five different riding modes, displays your speed, charging status, range, trip distance and total distance. Plus, it allows you to control the integrated Supernova lights with a push of your thumb, so both hands remain safely on the handlebar.
The Bosch PowerPack 400 watt hour battery is an efficient energy provider with staying power. It combines impressive mileage, a long lifetime and low weight. Easy to install or remove, it can be charged quickly irrespective of the charge level. It will power a range of 25-75miles (40-120km) depending on the mode and terrain.
- Bosch Performance Line 250 watt 63Nm drive system
- Bosch Purion on-board computer (5 riding modes)
- Bosch PowerPack 400 watt hour lithium-ion battery
- Range 25-75 miles (40-120km) dep. on mode/terrain
- Bosch 4 amp compact charger (3.5h/full charge)
- Maximum assisted speed: 20mph (Europe 25km/h)
- Shimano Deore 10-speed and hydraulic disk brakes
- 6061 aluminum alloy frame with front tray mounts
- Oversized CRMO fork with integrated headset
- Custom 24?x 2.6? Benno Dual Sport Tires (60tpi)
- German Supernova E3 front and rear lights
- Multifunction rear rack (max. load 50kg/110lbs)
- Secure Yepp baby seat installation (single)
- Fits most aftermarket pannier bags and accessories
- Special Benno front trays and bags sold separately
- One frame size (fits riders from 5’2″ to 6’2″)
- Weight: 26.4kg/58.1lbs