Benno Boost E – Step Through – 2019
This compact and extremely sturdy e-utility bike makes transportation fun and easy.
The Benno Boost semi-step through – 2019 model. The importer of Benno in NZ is not bringing in the step through Boost this year.ÃÂ
This is our last one in stock and has a few km on it, but is in ‘as new’ condition. Compared to the 2020 versions, the 2019 uses the Bosch Active Line Plus drive, as opposed to the Bosch Performance Line motor now seen throughout the Benno range in 2020.ÃÂ
That means that this 2019 one does not give as much power uphills, but as a trade off has a lighter motor, gets better battery range and costs less.
You can browse our offering of 2020 Benno e-bikes here.
Manufacturer’s description follow.
Motor Drive System
The Bosch Active Line Drive System offers a sporty and dynamic ride with a maximum assist speed of 32km/h. The finely balanced 250 watt system with 63Nm torque provides full support even at low cadence. This ensures a powerful riding behaviour, especially when starting or climbing hills, even while carrying extra cargo.
The Bosch Purion is the minimalist on-board computer that lets you choose between five different riding modes, displays your speed, charging status, range, trip distance and total distance. Plus, it allows you to control the integrated Supernova lights with a push of your thumb, so both hands remain safely on the handlebar.
The Bosch PowerPack 400 watt hour battery is an efficient energy provider with staying power. It combines impressive mileage, a long lifetime and low weight. Easy to install or remove, it can be charged quickly irrespective of the charge level. It will power a range of 25-75miles (40-120km) depending on the mode and terrain.
- Bosch Active Line Plus 250 watt 50Nm drive system
- Bosch Purion on-board computer (5 riding modes)
- Bosch PowerPack 400 watt hour lithium-ion battery
- Range 40-120km dep. on mode/terrain
- Bosch 4 amp compact charger (3.5h/full charge)
- Maximum assisted speed: 20mph (Europe 25km/h)
- Shimano Deore 10-speed and hydraulic disk brakes
- 6061 aluminium alloy frame with front tray mounts
- Oversized CRMO fork with integrated headset
- Custom 24’x 2.6′ Benno Dual Sport Tires (60tpi)
- German Supernova E3 front and rear lights
- Multifunction rear rack (max. load 50kg/110lbs)
- Secure Yepp baby seat installation (single)
- Fits most aftermarket pannier bags and accessories
- Special Benno front trays and bags sold separately
- One frame size (fits riders from 5’2″ to 6’2″)
- Weight: 26.4kg/58.1lbs