Kali Maraka XC Helmet
The MARAKA helmet provides the new reference in full-featured, lightweight road and cross-country cycling helmets designed specifically for the type of impacts cyclists encounter with higher speeds.
The MARAKA Helmet introduces patented COMPOSITE FUSION PLUS technology into the high speed Cross Country racing category. In addition to these geometric shapes of softer foam next to the rider’s head, the MARAKA also introduces SUPERVENT technology, providing a critical reinforcement to each helmet’s venting structure in case of helmet impact. Lastly, the introduction of the BUMPER FIT SYSTEM assures a precise fit with special pads designed out of an absorbent cross-linked polymer material to both hold your head in place as well as absorb shock on impacts.
Weighing in at just 300 grams, the MARAKA helmet provides the new reference in full-featured, lightweight road and cross-country cycling helmets designed specifically for the type of impacts cyclists encounter with higher speeds.
- COMPOSITE FUSION PLUS technology featuring geometric shapes of softer EPS foam next to your head, right where you want them.
- Revolutionary mix of CARBON and polycarbonate materials
- Introduction of SUPERVENT™ technology providing reinforced super-structure to critical airflow vents
- BUMPER FIT SYSTEM assures a secure fit with special pads designed of an absorbent cross-linked polymer material
- DUAL CLOSURE SYSTEM allows a simple and efficient dual-sided closure adjustment at the rear of the helmet.
- Twenty-five vents designed with integrated air flow system
- Breakaway visor
- Safety compliance: EN 1078, CPSC