The Expedir model was designed by eZee after many efforts electrifying cargo bikes that began their life as regular bicycles. With those lessons learnt, they started at the drawing board to produce an electric cargo bicycle in a completely separate league to the rest. It is the most practical, adaptable, easy to use and affordable mid-long tail electric cargo bike available world-wide.
The Expedir Alfine T4 features all the greatness of the Expedir Alfine Classic, but with the new T4 torque sensing system available on select eZee models.
. Sinewave Controllor with 8 levels of torque sensing and full throttle over-ride
· Chromoly frame – super strong and light
· Low Step Through design to make mounting and dismounting easy even when carrying kids or cargo.
· Plenty of length on the cargo rack behind the rider to tailor the bike to their needs (Up to 100kg)
· Space to mount a battery of any size from 11Ah to 34Ah! This product is priced with the 19Ah battery.
· Specially designed kickstand which engages even with the payload
· Shimano Alfine Hydraulic Disc Brakes – compatible for usage of metallic brake pads to reduce maintenance further.
· Shimano Alfine 8 Internal Gear Hub with Chain Tensioner – changing gears has never been so easy. The Alfine internal gear hub removes that clunky feeling of changing gears. You can also change gears while stationary which really assists take offs up hills or at the start of intersections. The chain tension also increases the length between service visits as it keeps tension on the chain so it never falls off
· Bright front light powered at 400 lumens and bright rear light – both powered into your battery so you never have to charge them or worry about them being stolen.
· Schwalbe Marathon Plus tyres which drastically reduce the chance of punctures
· Mudguards to prevent rain damaged clothes
· Axa Wheel Lock for extra security
· Wheel skirts and running boards to make carrying children easier
The eZee Expedir is likely the most popular family cargo bike in Sydney, where families face many of the same barriers to riding with children on board as we do in Auckland – hills, wet weather and a lack of specialty bicycle infrastructure.
Enjoy exploring the pictures which walk you through just some of the possibilities of the most robust electric cargo bike in the world.